PC Manager is Not Running when I click the PC Manager icon.
Before you begin
1. Click [Start] and search [Task Scheduler].
2. Run [Task Scheduler] and search GDSMPC
If it does not exist on it, click on the right button of the mouse and click [Create New Task..].
3. Enter GDSMPC in the blank as the name and check the box[Run with highest privilieges].
4. Go to [Actions] tab and click [New...] button.
5. Click [Browse..] and go to the path [C:\GDSMpcmanager].Then add [GDSMpcmanager.exe] and click [OK].
6. Go to [Conditions] tab. Un-mark the box[Start the task only if the computer is on AC power.] then click [OK] button.
* Make sure!
Depending on each region and maker, the images as below may be different from yours.